Sunday, September 13, 2009

computer issues, getting Emmy

First of all, I would like to say, DON'T get a Dell Inspiron 10 Mini computer. It is slow, even on our Internet at home. But, today, I've had this thing crash and would start up three times because of "Hardware failure, call your hardware administrator." What's up with that? I did finally get it started to check NFL scores and shut it down properly before we went to eat breakfast.

When we got back to the room, I started it up again and it messed up again. If I try again later, I'll write down the message and maybe one of you all out there can help figure out what is wrong. So, I've got it started in safe mode with networking and I'm able to get to the Internet, thankfully.

We're supposed to meet our guide Sherry at 1 p.m. at the hotel. She is going to help us get some stuff ready then we'll see what we do next, as far as getting Mary Elisabeth today. As soon as we know something or have our daughter, we'll let you know, computer willing.

Love to all

No comments: